In case you missed our Fun Fact Friday (is that a thing?!) post… We asked Ethos staff members five totally random questions.
1. What would you name your boat if you had one?
C: The Three Coconuts
E: The Crazy Katz
2. What’s the most useless talent you have?
C: I can find everyone’s celebrity doppelgänger. It’s a gift.
E: Remembering lyrics to my favorite songs. Old and new…once I learn them, they are in my head forever.
3. What incredibly common thing have you never done?
C: I’ve never been skiing. For that matter, I’ve never engaged in any type of winter sport whatsoever.
E: I’ve never cooked so much, consistently, and eaten food at home than ever before due to the pandemic.
4. What scene in a movie always gives you goosebumps every time you watch it?
C: The opening scene of the original Jaws of 1975 when the girl is swimming in the ocean and the freaking shark eats her!
E: In My Girl when Thomas J. dies and Vada is at the casket saying, “He can’t see without his glasses”. Gets me every time.
5. What topic could you give a 20-minute presentation on without any preparation?
C: How to make the perfect standing rib roast.
E: 20 minutes? That’s a long talk! I could talk about funny things my niece says for a solid 15 minutes, then open it up to questions.
Check back here for more from the Ethos staff!