Our plates are filling up, and we sure could use some help. You up for a new challenge? Check out our job opening!
Small but mighty—that’s how we think of ourselves. We’re a boutique marketing agency, specializing in creating content and design and developing creative strategy across multiple platforms, from print and digital publications and social media, to video and events.
So who are you? Do you have 1 to 3 years experience in graphic design? Were you at the top of your class? Are you interested in building your portfolio? Can you handle thinking for yourself? Have you been called creative? Does collaborating with an energetic team appeal to you? Think you have what it takes to keep up?
If you answered yes (and you are local), we’d like to check you out for a five-month contract to permanent position. Wow us, and we could make the position permanent from the start.
Salary range and hourly rate based on experience.
- Conceptualize, design and development of marketing and promotional pieces, including print, digital, video; collateral materials; presentations; and internal and external publications
- Interact and collaborate with writers and editors to develop creative concepts and executions of campaigns/projects
- Design graphics, PowerPoint presentations, infographics, social media graphics and video storyboards
- Perform miscellaneous tasks, as directed by creative director
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Local candidates only; candidate will be required to come into the office on a regular basis
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- 1 to 3 years’ agency experience or equivalent
- Demonstrated understanding of:
- Color theory and color relationships.
- Perspective and space relationships
- Print production process and knowledge of production techniques
- Understanding of social media and best practices
- Photography and the photographic process with comprehensive photo-retouching and image skills
- Proficiency in the latest versions of design software including: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. After Effects, Premiere, and/or sound editing is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel
Please email a cover letter, resume and a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com
Absolutely no phone calls, no surprise visits. Local candidates only.